26 August 2010


(First off: Boo to missing my first day in the Summer Blogging Challenge yesterday!! In my defense, I did blog from my BlackBerry in bed bitching about being in bed with the baby because the kitten kept waking her, but my battery died before I could publish it. And then I fell asleep. And nobody really wanted to read that anyhow.)

Anyhow, here's the real fun for the evening. I came across some old photos of Lily and I was shocked by how much my girls really do look alike. With that as my inspiration, I bring you the game! Can you identify which one is Olivia and which one is Lily?

#1 Looking out the window and something interesting

#2 Sitting pretty in the chair!

#3 Such a pretty hat and a beeeeautiful dress!

#4 There's that hat again!

#5 Messy cake baby!

#6 Pinky babe with the nifty lighting


There you have it! Post your guesses. The winner gets Awesome Points. And not those measly little Awesome Points that Liam is giving out for the blog challenge, but really big juicy Kim Awesome Points. If you collect enough of them you earn a stretchy wrap. Or something. I need to sleep now so I'll stop typing.

10 comments:

Liam J. said...

I got one wrong. I can't believe it! Holy cow, do they ever look alike.

El Cliff said...

Okay, I'm going with...

1, 5 and 6 are Lily.
2-4 are Olivia.

Kyle said...

o-l-l-o-o-l
maybe?

Raelynn said...

I'm gonna guess
O-L-L-L-O-O

Erie said...

Eee... I'm going to guess 1, 4, 5 and 6 are Olivia, 2 and 3 are Lily? Except 3 really looks like Olivia... No. I'm sticking with my original guess... I think... ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of cheats (I know of a few items that Ollie owns that are new to her.) As well I know who the baby is in picture two. Picture four though hmmmm I don't know.

I'm going to say
1-Olivia
2-Lily
3-Lily
4-??? Lily ???
5-Olivia
6-Olivia

How did I do?

Anonymous said...

The teeth are making me revise to OLOLOL

The one I am sure about it the one where I can see my dog :)

LivandLex said...

I think number 2 and 3 are Lily, the rest are Olivia. I am hoping the necklace is the give away. LOL.

KimLiving said...

Alright, so to spill the beans at last here are the answers:
1: Olivia
2: Lily
3: Lily
4: Lily
5: Olivia
6: Olivia

Cliff got it exactly backwards. Woo for Uncy Ciff!

Kyle got one wrong.

Raelynn got them all right. Nice! :)

Erie is off by one.

Erron got them all. Awesome points for you too!

Kyle's off by two.

Shannon's off by two.

That was fun. I should see if I can dig up more old Lily pictures...

El Cliff said...

Woohoo for absolute dismal failure! Yeah! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.