26 July 2005

My kid is fun. He is, by far, the most entertaining person I've ever met. In order to make the world a brighter and happier place, I thought I'd share some of his quotes.

"It hurt like ten elephants. Dead."
- This is an old one. I think it was a little before his 4th birthday.

"Help Dad! Thanks Liam!"
- All said in one breath. Liam will "rescue" him immediately if he calls him Dad, but Nicholas apparently doesn't want to use this term any more than necessary.

"Transformers. Mordent meeds in dyes."
- His attempt to sing the Transformers song.

"My skin is pink because of Piglet."
-He meant pigment.

"I don't want to ask for something!"
- He was pulling a double 4-year-old moment: eavesdropping on an adult conversation and disagreeing with everything he heard.

"You're my favorite person in the world."
- The most beautiful words in the world. He tells me this every day.

"You'll be able to run faster once you get rid of the baby, but you still won't be as fast as me."
- No explanation needed.

"You put one two nurses in there."
- His reply (at age 2 I think) as to what a bra is for. He used to call my boobs my nurses. The poor messed up breastfed boy.

"God makes the baby invisible and when the mom isn't looking he drops him in her mouth."
- His explanation of how babies get inside of moms. We've since had some talks about the birds and the bees.

"There is summer vacation because during the summer God rested from all his work."
- apparently his version of the story of creation. Uh huh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, folks, the kid singins the Transformers song had me tearing up. All kids should try to sing the TF song.

Mine likes the Evil Dead movies. Stands up and cheers at 'This... is my boomstick!'

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. I'm bored and I swear I just read that your son thinks God drops babies in the mouth. Liam, can I get a hell ya?

KimLiving said...

That was an idea Nicholas had told me about a while back. He said that God makes babies invisible then drops them in the mom's mouth when they're yawning. I really don't know where he gets this stuff...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.