08 September 2005

I feel like doing some updates, but I'm not feeling particularly long-winded (for once) so I'm going to use bullets. Bullets are fun.


  • I'm now one day away from my "official" due date. Still no baby. Nuff said.

  • I've been walking a lot again. Yay! I walked Nicholas to school yesterday afternoon, which took me 30 minutes. In the evening we went on a group tromp in the woods and it took us an hour and a half. Not bad for a hugely pregnant lady if I do say so myself. I did have to make a visit to the bushes, though. Damn you and your coffee Krista!

  • Nicholas went to his first full afternoon of kindergarten. I'm still digesting my feelings on it, so I'll probably blog on it later. I'm proud to say that I managed not to cry until I got back home. Woo!

  • I'm now just shy of 800 pages into Gone With the Wind. I just may finish it before baby shows up. I'm amazed at how little I remember of the story. It's only been 5 years since I read it last! My hormones ate my brains.

And that is all. Pretty exciting life I lead.

12 comments:

Krista Leddy said...

It's not like I sat there with a funnel stuck down your throat... and it was decaf!

I also recall you ordering said coffee. YOU ordered the coffee.

Krista Leddy said...

By the way, had the baby yet?

(as I duck for cover... oh, is that Liam hiding too?)

Krista Leddy said...

Ha, ha! Spammed again!

KimLiving said...

That's why I keep a can of Spam-b-Gone next to my computer. Poof!!

Anonymous said...

Well Kim, Erron and I hope the baby comes Sunday or Monday (early) since we are going away for a week on Tuesday and it'd be nice to see little Lilliam when they're nice and fresh. If not, please hold baby inside until the 20th.

KimLiving said...

I'll do my best for you Kyle! I've been having contractions all over the place tonight, but it was the same thing last night. One of these days it'll be the real thing...

Krista Leddy said...

I don't think you've given the baby some real incentive to come out. I suggest putting a pile of chocolates (good stuff, not brown wax) on one side of the belly, and comic books on the other.

That kid'll be out so fast...

Liam J. said...

800 pages?! What's IN that book?

KimLiving said...

Krista: We've tried promising everything from chocolates to Madden, but nothing has worked yet.

Liam: Lots and lots of steamy eyelash fluttering.

Krista Leddy said...

Not enough chocolate.

Anonymous said...

HHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO Lillian!

Sean Woods said...

"Lillian" alomst sounds like "l'il Liam." I will call this creation "L'il Liam" from this point onward.



Seana would have been a far cooler name though.


Er...congratulations!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.