16 May 2006

Somebody either make me healthy and give me a real night's sleep or shoot me. Seriously.

I'm knocked out with my second cold since Easter. Nick gave it to me and he's still hacking away day and night. We're both exhausted and barely able to drag our butts through the day.

Oh, and Lillian came down with a stomach bug yesterday. Between 8 am and 1 pm she threw up about 20 times and started having diarrhea. I had her either in my arms or in the CuddlyWrap for 11 freaking hours yesterday. I finally got her settled for the night around 11, then she was up every hour until 4:30 when she threw up all over the bed. Yum.

And if that weren't enough, Liam also has this stomach thing. The poor guy had to bike home in the heat yesterday when he felt quite ill because I wasn't comfortable taking the puke-monster into the car. He's been pretty much camped out in the bathroom since yesterday.

I think there should be a few rules in place when it comes to families and illnesses.

1) Only one parent can be sick at a time.

2) If both kids are sick at the same time, only one of them is allowed to wake multiple times at night.

3) Mom should be allowed to sleep for more than 1 hour at a time when she's sick.

4) Nobody is allowed to get sick twice in a one-month period.

2 comments:

Krista Leddy said...

You forgot the most important one! All homes should have as many bathrooms and bedrooms!

Helen Mueller said...

OH MAN! So sorry about that, Kim. I'll be praying for you all.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.