24 January 2006

Since Helen and Liam have posted their goals, I feel the need to share mine.

My goals deal are more along the weight-loss line of things, rather than cleaning or reading. I've got baby weight and then some to lose, so I've got my work cut out for me.

Since beginning to weigh myslef (something like two months ago) I decided that I want to lose 55 lbs total. No, I'm not going to say what the actual weight is, but suffice to say that it's doable since I was 10 lbs lighter than that only 3 years ago.

So far, I'm down 11 lbs. By April first, I want to have lost another 14 lbs. That will leave me with another 30 lbs. Yikes.

I'm going the route of FlyLady's Body Clutter book. Along with that I'm doing her Body Clutter Investigator (a daily sheet where I record my weight, water and food intake, etc.) and walking. Sometime around March I'll get back into running as well.

Go me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you, and good luck.

I was going to say something about it being sensible to wait until March or so to run, since it's warmer. Then I looked outside.
Never mind.

KimLiving said...

I'm being sensible in a different way. My chiropractor suggested waiting til Lillian's 6 months in order to give my joints time to go back to normal. My pelvis is still achy sometimes from those dang pregnancy hormones.

Also, if I drop another 10 lbs or so it'll be that much less weight to haul around!!

Liam J. said...

All right, KIM! Welcome to the pit of despa... um.. the ...
ahem

Welcome to the Aviary of Lofty (yet reasonable) Goals!

Sean Woods said...

Good for you; and congrats on losing some weight already.

Helen Mueller said...

Go, Kim, Go -

you can do it!!!

Let us know if you'd like company when you go shopping for new outfits once the pounds drop off. Vixen and I can take turns holding the Lil girl.

Anonymous said...

Man, not only do the kids cost the money, they also damage the skeleton. Stupid reproduction!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.