06 April 2007

I have a confession to make. I'm in love with another man.

It's Dean Martin.

I don't know why, but I think he's got the most dreamy voice. I realize that I'm a few years behind and all, but something about that man makes me swoon.

And for those of you who are wondering, yes Liam knows. He often teases me about my crush on Dean. This morning he even made a point to skip ahead on his CD to a Dean song for me. Nothing says "I love you" like feeding your wife's love for another man.

4 comments:

Krista Leddy said...

Rob feeds my sick love for Gene Kelly all the time. Those beautiful legs... :drool:

Anonymous said...

I hope you aren't in love with the Dean Martin of TODAY...you know, him being a corpse and all, because that's just weird.

KimLiving said...

I think I'm actually only in love with the Dean Martin in my imagination. Looking at pictures of him, I don't even find him to be good looking. In my mind he's much more handsome and charming. Maybe I should vow to never look at a picture of him again so I don't ruin the fantasy.

Anonymous said...

Also, probably best to avoid reading of the myriad escapades of him and the rest of the rat Pack.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.