12 November 2006

Liam has been gone for four hours so far out of a four day business trip. Yes, I'm a total sap and I miss him already. As the Lil and I have been puttering around the house this morning I've had some thoughts.

I must have married the right guy if him being gone leaves me feeling lonely so soon. Yes, I'm used to him being gone all day, but knowing I won't see him tonight leaves me lonely.

I would not at all do well in a marriage where my husband travelled frequently. My favourite time of day is 5:30 because it's when Liam gets home.

My home is just a house with half the family gone (Nick is at my parents' house right now). Our home is made up of the people who live in it, no matter how much I love my super-cool kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.