22 February 2007

Someone else's cookie always tastes better than your own. (aka Filched food tastes best.)

The best place to be when you're hurt, scared, or upset is in the arms of someone you love.

Farts are really funny.

Touching and cuddling are requirements in life, not perks.

Exploration cannot be hurried.

The most interesting things in life occur close to the ground.

Sleeping in and taking naps don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Time spent doing nothing is important. It's also the best time to do really neat stuff.

Being naked feels good.

Being loud for the sake of being loud is a perfectly good reason.

Getting dirty isn't so bad.

If you say enough, you'll eventually communicate your point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only take issue with the first rule. If someone else is munching on an oatmeal raisin, and I'm rockin' the peanut butter choco-chip, I already have the superior cookie, and an exchange would result in a reduction of quality for me on the ol' snack index.

Helen Mueller said...

hey Kim,

I just wanted to thank you so much for your comment you left a while ago on my xanga site. It meant a lot to me.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.