17 July 2007

It's one of those days. I feel like a bad Mommy and anyone who had been in my house today would agree.

Nick's bored. Lily won't sleep despite hours of trying to convince her to. The house is a mess. It's very very hot. I need to pack for Vancouver. I'm on phones today. I oopsed on an Usborne order and I need to sort it out. I'm drowning.

I've been a total jerk to the kids and I know it. I hate it.

They're gone to the mall with Grandma right now, thank goodness. Maybe her niceness will make up for my grumpiness.

1 comments:

Helen Mueller said...

Ah, Kim, how very much I can relate. I've been such a bear lately. My poor girls. Yeah, I have good reasons to be grumpy (single parenting for most of July, the heat, the kids not getting along with each other... but it doesn't help with the guilt, does it?

Saw you when you were leaving Save-On the other day. Your kids are so big. You look good.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.