21 June 2005

I had an adventure this morning. I freaked myself out because I'd hardly felt the baby move yesterday afternoon/evening and then again all this morning. Long story short, I went to the hospital to have baby checked on and all is well. Liam goes into more elaborate detail here: http://www.liamj.blogspot.com/ .

This afternoon I came home will good intentions. I was going to do the cleaning I was supposed to have done this morning and I was going to go run some errands. Instead, I ended up being too tired out from all the stressing I'd done and I took it easy. I did some painting. I did some writing.

I even went over to visit with a neighbor and showed her our wedding pictures while drinking a slushie her daughter went and picked up for me. I'm totally spoiled. The neighbor is an Avon lady so she gave me one of the new books. I'm thinking that shopping would be just the therapy I need to fully recover from my day. A little bit of lip gloss goes a long long way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 In desperate need of entertainment.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.